Sunday, June 13, 2010
Week #1: Workout Plan
I have decided for numerous reasons to start working out with my newly hired "personal trainer". I say it in quotes because it's actually Tim :) Week number one has come and gone and I can honestly say there isn't a single muscle in my body that doesn't feel like jello right now. Of course, the soreness will pass but it's definitely my body telling itself it really needs to shape up! Tim is an amazing motivation for me, if I feel like giving up he is right there with me to push me farther and I couldn't be more grateful for him helping me. Our weeks will consist of one hour intense workouts on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. I have decided on the off days to still walk/run for an hour a day on my own and Sunday being a day of rest. Running (or at least my attempt) is a new found activity for me that I am breaking myself into. It's not my favorite exercise but I realize how good it will be for me in the long run. I will keep you posted as we enter week #2 and finish the month off and so on. Wish me luck, it's going to be a long road!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment