Tuesday, July 27, 2010

10 Years Down...

Ten years ago to the day Tim boarded a plane for boot camp at Great Lakes, Illinois. He and I were nothing more than co workers at the time but soon after both our lives would change before either of us realized. It's hard to believe that a whole ten years have come and gone. Although I have only lived the military life with him for 5 of those years, so much has happened in that short time that it's exciting to think of where his last ten years will take us. Today is a day to reflect on where we've been and where we're headed. I couldn't be more proud of my husband and who the military has made him today. He is such a strong, dedicated and passionate person when it comes to his work which makes it such an honor for me to say the love of my life is a sailor. The Navy will always hold a place in both of our hearts as it has molded and shaped the lives we live today. Congratulations Tim...you're halfway there!

No comments:

Post a Comment