Monday, August 9, 2010

Coldwater Creek...THE SPA!

Okay so for those of you that know me, I'm not a regular mani/pedi girl. I get them done if I'm going on vacation or a special event but by no means are they a regular for me. I recently got a gift certificate from work and it was a spa gift certificate from www.spawish.com. Never heard of it, but nonetheless I got online searched for a spa in my zip code that would accept the certificate. The only one within a 15 mile radius was a Coldwater Creek Spa. Now I'm definitely not one for their style of clothes...maybe in another 20 years! But their spa, connected to the store, was amazing! I only went for a pedicure, but I have to say is was the best I've ever experienced in my life! Not only are you in a comfy plush chair that they recline back all the way so you are actually laying down during the service but they also put these down blankets on top of you along with a lavender scented eye pillow. Talk about instant sleep, this was even better than some massages I've had! It ended up being the best 50 minutes I've had in a long time and although somewhat pricey I had my gift certificate so I didn't have to feel bad indulging because I didn't pay anything! Probably still won't become a biweekly thing for me, but now I definitely know where I'm going back to when the time comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment