Tonight Tim and I had an afternoon/night to spend together before he leaves this week. Most restaurants in San Diego have pet friendly outdoor patios so we took the dogs up the street to a local place for dinner. Our first stop though was at the puppy park for lots of running around and meeting new friends. At dinner, Ron and Zoe got to enjoy lots of treats of their own! We're looking forward to finding new four-legged friendly places to dine with them in the future...
Yes, Tim put an onion ring on Zoe's head to show the size of it! **Disclaimer**We know that onions and fried goodness is harmful to dogs therefore we did not allow Zoe or Ron to eat any of this at dinner, lol!
Zoe definitely wanted some of Tim's BBQ...
Ahhh...a west coast sunset. Tim thinks I'm crazy, but they are just so much more beautiful out here than any other place I've seen one!



No comments:
Post a Comment