Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Birthday!



Surprise! For those of you that haven't heard I decided to surprise my Mom and most of my family with a trip back east. Only a few close family members knew that I was flying in and it was a month long surprise that was killing me to keep from my Mom. I am only in town for a few days so it will be spent visiting family, hanging out and doing absolutely nothing with them, the best part after all. Coming home also gave me the opportunity to see my brother Brandon one last time before he leaves for boot camp on February 21st. Today we are wishing my Mom a Happy Birthday! I am fortunate enough to be able to spend it with her this year. Today we will celebrate with family, cake and gifts with a dinner at her favorite place at all...Bahama Breeze! As always, we are wishing you the best birthday ever and may all of your birthday wishes come true. We love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment