Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The last month...

UGH! We have finally made it through seven long, grueling months on this deployment. This week marks our countdown of the last 30 days. Hopefully Tim is using his paper chain that I mailed him in his Valentine's Day package to countdown ;) I am so ready for this deployment to be over so I can have my best friend back...we have so much to see and do here in San Diego, not to menton the rest of the west coast! I have pretty much accomplished everything around the house that I have wanted to do to surprise Tim, even though he has figured out each "surprise" along the way! We have a couple of small vacations planned for when he gets back, other than that he has requested to just spending some time at home, considering he wasn't here very long in the first place. I'm sure this last month will be the longest month of our lives but in the end every second is worth it to have him home in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment