The last trick-or-
treater has rung our doorbell and all of that candy is finally gone! Today I was fortunate enough to have worked in the morning so after work I met Tim on the ship and brought him and the rest of the guys that worked today some Halloween treats. I made it home in time to pass out candy to the kids in our
neighborhood with help from Zoe and Ron. A few days ago, we started the Halloween celebration by carving pumpkins. I think these were the first pumpkins we have carved together in a few years...either I'm working or Tim is out to sea! Here's a few pictures from our fun filled night...

Introducing Zoe to a pumpkin...she's afraid of EVERYTHING so we had to start slow and let her sniff it out!

Ron the Pumpkinhead (he was thrilled to have his e-collar of for a few minutes during the picture)

Zoe the Pumpkinhead
Scooping out the insides of our pumpkins...and Ron's no longer interested.

Tim getting to work on his pumpkin...

The finished project...Tim's scary "wolf" and my goofy looking pumpkin face!
No comments:
Post a Comment