Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

Today is my Grandpa "Yuk's" birthday! For those of you that don't know the story behind the nickname here's the short version: When I was a little girl and would visit my Grandparents, before we would leave I would always be sure to give them a kiss goodbye. For some reason, when Grandpa gave me a kiss, I would wipe it off my face and say "yuk", hence the nickname! It's stuck after all of these years and although I'm sure he's not too fond of being known as Grandpa Yuk today, that's who he is and always will be to me! He's one of many amazing grandparents Tim and I are fortunate to have in our lives and has given us many happy memories. Happy Birthday Grandpa! Hope you have a great day and know that we are thinking of you always and sending you our love! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment