Whoa, what a start off to the month we've had so far! For those of you that haven't heard yet, Tim is back home pursuing medical attention and since he arrived back home on Memorial Day it's just been a whirlwind of things going on, not all good I hate to say! He has several weekly appointment with his regular doctor, acupuncture, chiropractor and physical therapy. And of course the Naval Hospital here thinks that the most convenient time to schedule x-rays/MRI's is 3am! Tim's been busy with his work and appointments so I would like to say I've been seeing him more now that he's home but in a way it's just like it was before he left. My work schedule is getting busier since we are starting up the summer so Tim and I often miss each other as one is coming home from work the other one is just leaving!
My poor little Jetta has been in the shop for almost a week. I have to say it's been a great car and has never given me any problems, so I have no reason to complain! It's sure been interesting trying to accommodate two work schedules with one car but we're making it work for now! The same day my car died, my computer did too (yeah, I've had better days) so hence the reason there hasn't been too much blogging in the past couple weeks! This week is filled with Ombudsman training, meetings and somewhere in the mix of it all I'm going to try and fit in a surprise luncheon for a co worker who is getting married and attend her wedding next week. So to sum up our last two weeks in one word it would be CRAZY! I hope to be back online more often once the whole computer issue is resolved and until then...a bottle of Moscato sounds great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment