Friday, July 22, 2011
Extreme Couponing
I have to say this this is one wagon I sure am jumping onto! For the past month and a half, my new hobby (addiction) has been clipping coupons and venturing out to a few area stores for the best deals. Since Tim and I have been married, I've always been one to clip coupons out of the Sunday paper as something fun to do in the morning that took up a few minutes of the day. Ever since I watched the TLC show "Extreme Couponing" I've been inspired to do more than just save a dollar here and there. Of course, unlike them, I will never see the point in buying 100 tubes of toothpaste or a palate of cereal; I will never use that much in my lifetime. I switch up between our local Vons, Target, Ralphs and Rite Aid because these stores are all within a two mile radius from my home. Again, I don't see the need to waste a tank of gas driving all over town for the best deals! I've been compiling non perishable items for about a month now and paying attention to when certain things go on sale. You would be surprised what and hour a week of scouring the internet for printable coupons and clipping a Sunday paper will do for your budget! Tim and I have recently installed new shelving units in our garage for storage and I'll have some pictures up later in the week of my current "stockpile" which is working its way up there I might add. Unlike other activities or hobbies I could have, this one is all about saving money and making the most of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment