It's hard to believe that it's already been five whole years since we met our family and friends in Florida and sailed away for a week long wedding cruise! I remember when Tim and I had our first anniversary and we said to ourselves "I wonder where we will be be in five, ten or even twenty years from now?" I think I can speak for both of us when I say neither of us had planned on living on the other side of the country for sure! However, we've accomplished a lot within our "five year plan". We bought our first home together, traveled and took some amazing vacations with each other, made one very memorable cross country trip, gone through a couple deployments (and even better, the homecomings that followed) all while raising our two crazy pugs. Every up and down we've faced these past few years have made us the couple that we are today. We may have not spent every anniversary together in the same country but the miles between us each time have brought us closer than ever. Tim and I are excited to start the next five years and we are hopeful and anxious to see what they may bring our way. Thank you to everyone for the well wishes today on our special day, they mean the world to us! I hope you're ready for picture overload because going through my album I couldn't pick just a couple to recap all the events that took place. Enjoy a three part blog with lots of pictures from the wedding, cruise, honeymoon and a few special "extras" hidden along them all!

Carnival Glory...July 1, 2006
At the salon, getting ready!

Waiting to start the ceremony...

Our vows...
Finally...Mr. & Mrs. Lalli, and time for pictures!
A toast...cheers!


Time to cut the cake!
First dance as husband and wife!
A dance with Dad...I'll never forget what he said to me that day :)

In the atrium after the ceremony for pictures. Three generations...Grandma Connie, Mom and me!
Mom and her girls!
By far, the best picture of the day...can you find Dad?
No comments:
Post a Comment