Friday, July 20, 2012

It's Heeeere!

When we lived in Virginia, I had a friend whose husband was Air Force. While visiting her home for the first time she had a small wooden sign in her foyer similar to the one above. I immediately loved it and wanted one! However with us still being at our first duty station I didn't think it was feasible, nor would it look "complete" with only one block filled and two empty ones. I found a website online that personalized signs like these and when I found out we were headed to Japan I couldn't help but feel that our sign would now be complete...and I ordered it. After some shipping complications and waiting for what feels like seven years now our sign finally arrived! The great thing is that you can order individual blocks and add to it as you move to different places. Why do I have a feeling we will definitely be adding a few more blocks to our sign???

No comments:

Post a Comment