A picture of the ship pulling into NS Pearl Harbor...thanks to my friend Cortney who flew into Hawaii to meet the ship early this week!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Aloha!
Well if that doesn't give it away where the ship is heading, I don't know what will! This is the second stop the ship has made here in this deployment and the LAST stop before the ship comes home! It feels so great to finally say that! Tim won't have to work the whole two days they are in port, so he is hoping to spend some time with an old friend that is now stationed at Pearl Harbor and maybe get some last minute sightseeing in. Most of the wives flew in to meet the ship there and start their Homecoming a little early. Personally, I figured I would wait the extra week and experience the full effect of Homecoming Day here in SD, not to mention I saved money on hotel and airfare! I am headed back to work tomorrow, so I am hoping work will make these last few days fly by. Tim is finally back in an area where his cell phone gets service so we can talk to each other more, text and I've even sent some pictures....of the dogs, that is ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment