We've finally made it to the big day. It's hard to believe that in just a few hours we will be with Tim again. I had no problem getting to sleep last night but my internal alarm clock woke me up bright and early at 4am. Of course, that early there was only so much I could do. Homecoming was everywhere...on the internet, the news. It seemed like everywhere I turned that's all I saw, but that was fine with me. Decorations outside the house are finally complete; thanks again to Teryn for the hundreds and hundreds of mini flags. I kept a handful for myself to decorate the yard and the rest will be used by the other families out on the pier today. So it's off to primp and prep for our big reunion. Be sure to check back later this weekend for picture of Tim and I on the big day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment