Last week we got back from our four day Baja Mexico cruise. I am now just finally getting around to putting up some of the pictures, so thanks for waiting on me! Hope you enjoy, we had a blast!
Good-bye San Diego!
After our one day out to sea, we stopped at our first port of call...Catalina Island. Hard to believe we were still in the states, it was beautiful!
More of Catalina Island...we rented a golf cart (the main mode of transportation on the island) and did our some sight seeing.
Stopped for a quick picture, but too bad you can't see the fountain behind us!
One of three pictures I took all day in our second stop...Ensenada, Mexico. Wish I could say the weather was nicer, but it poured all day. So we did what we do best...shopped, drank and ate!

Our formal night dinner...


No comments:
Post a Comment