Saturday, April 24, 2010
We're Back!
We arrived back home to San Diego yesterday morning. The cruise was great fun, as they always are. We visited Catalina Island where we rented a golf cart (basically the primary mode of transportation on the island) and went up the mountain and then back down. It doesn't sound like much but it was actually a whole lot of fun. The weather was a bit nippy so our first stop off the ship was to buy sweatshirts. The other port of call was Ensenada, Mexico and the weather was worse here. Rainy and cold, we really didn't see or do much but shop, eat and drink. Tim still has another week of leave yet and I am heading back to work today just for one day. Then I am headed to San Felipe, Mexico for a quick two day trip to the beach with some friends from work. I promise I will post pictures from the cruise on Tuesday when I get back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment