Another day trip Tim and I had planned for this week off of work together was a drive up the coast to Long Beach to stay aboard the Queen Mary. Supposedly the ship is haunted and fortunately we didn't encounter any during our stay. I'm sure Tim would have loved a good spook but even I had a hard time staying asleep! We walked around the ship and I took pictures of just about every single thing on the ship. Anything from that era fascinates me so to see the ship still had all of it's old fixtures, furniture and decor was amazing!
Driving up to the ship...
Needed a keepsake for our Christmas tree!
Lifeboats, just like the Titanic!
Our dinner at Sir Winston's
The Grand Ballroom










Dork Alert!!! I just learned that the Queen Mary is where the Miss America "Countdown to the Crown" was filmed the last couple of years! Yup, I'm a nerd for a) thinking that is exciting and b) recognizing the boat and getting excited to share this with you! ;)
ReplyDelete