Friday, December 24, 2010
Turning the Big 2-6!
Yesterday I celebrated my 26th birthday although it was just another day to me its always a great time, as is the end of the year, to reflect on the past year. I was telling Tim honestly I don't remember much about this past year. The first quarter of it he was still deployed and we enjoyed some vacations when he returned. After that it all seems such a blur to me. It's also bittersweet because this is the first year I am truly away from our families for my birthday and this holiday. Tim and I wanted to enjoy our first Christmas together in our new house this year, which we definitely are, but there are also times where I catch myself tearing up just thinking about everyone back home. I've already gave myself a good talking to and I have a feeling 2011 will be an amazing year for us. I have lots of hopes, goals and dreams for the new year! And as for turning 26, I realize it's just another number and another year of new beginnings and adventures for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment