This year for Christmas Tim gave me the best gift ever...a whale watching excursion on the San Diego Bay! I have wanted to go whale watching for years and we never made it out when we lived in Virginia for whatever reason. However, December through April is whale watching season in San Diego off the coast in the Pacific Ocean. This is when the whales make their journey from up north down along the coast of California to the warm waters of Baja California, Mexico. I was so excited and started snapping pictures before we ever boarded the boat! Here are some pictures and one of our videos from the amazing day!(I apologize in advance, we also got a new camera and I haven't quite figured it out completely!)
Brrr...it got chilly!
Video of a couple of the whales!


LOVE IT!!! I'm so happy that you got to go! It's so amazing! I love the video. I want to go back so bad now!
ReplyDelete