Saturday, January 29, 2011

Car Shoppin'

Today Tim and I took advantage of our day off together and headed to some of the car dealerships out in town. It's about that time that both of our vehicles are paid off and we are both ready to upgrade. Of course, we won't be making any purchases until Tim comes home from his next deployment but it was still fun to get out and look at what I thought I liked. I was disappointed in the new VW Jettas (still not enough room) and pleasantly surprised with the new Honda CRV. It's going to be hard to look at something else, I completely fell in love with it! Tim surprised me and actually looked at practical cars. They were still his style...sporty and stylish but nearly all of them were 4-door and had room in the trunk! I nearly fell over but it's good to see that the years have changed him and we're both in the mindset of what "practical" is going to be for us in the years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment