Saturday, January 1, 2011
Happy New Year!
Wishing everyone a happy and safe New Year! I know that I am definitely ready to put 2010 behind me and start the new year right. As I look back Tim and I had a very quick year, he was gone for a quarter of it and returned home in March. We went on some very memorable vacations and began exploring San Diego together. Other than that, the year flew by for us. Although we know a new year brings new challenges like another deployment and more time apart, I'm ready to start focusing on new goals and life changes not only for myself but Tim and I as a couple. We can't wait to start the New Year together and are grateful Tim is home to share it this year with everyone! Happy 2011...may this year be a wonderful year for everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment