Monday, January 31, 2011
Happy Birthday Tim!
Today we are celebrating Tim's birthday, it's his 29th! Yes...it's his last official birthday in his twenties. I try not rub it in too much that the big 3-0 is right around the corner for him! Although we're both working on his special day, we are fortunate that he is home to celebrate his birthday this year which happens not too often! Tim and I celebrated with his birthday dinner this past Saturday night at JRDN restaurant in Pacific Beach. We've been wanting to try it out forever and finally had the perfect occasion to celebrate! We came back home and had a delicious homemade birthday cake and even joined our family back in Ohio for a quick rendition of "Happy Birthday" over Skype with Mom, Dad, Dustin, Rachael, The Sears' Family and Grandma Connie...got to love technology! I can't say how fortunate I am to have such a special man in my life that I can call my very own. We wish him lots of love and an amazing year ahead of him. Happy birthday Tim...I love you! XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment