Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Care Packages
Well we're well into week three now, almost reaching that one month milestone. On my day off yesterday I put together two care packages for Tim and I hope to mail them out on the first of the month. Either I had gathered way too much stuff for him or the post office is making the FPO/APO flat rate boxes a lot smaller. I swear I remember filling them with a whole lot more! Anyways when work isn't keeping me busy, my Ombudsman duties sure are. I knew it was just a matter of time before my email inbox and phone started blowing up. I'm loving it though, it keeps me busy and anything that will keep me from counting the hours in the day is well worth it. I'm also working on next quarter's Rentz newsletter and our first meeting with the families. On my days off it's either working around the house or in the backyard. Today was a relaxing day spent at the pool catching some rays! Looking forward to Tim's upcoming port visits and hopefully I'll either get to hear his voice over the phone or...even better...see him over Skype!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment