Thursday, March 1, 2012

One Step Closer

Today Tim received an email from his new command. In the email the attached file was the one thing I've been waiting for ever since he came home and told me we were moving to Japan. I finally received my Dependent Entry Approval! Basically a little piece of paper that says I'm allowed to go to Japan with him. It will also allow me to find a job and work once we arrive in Japan. This brings us one step closer to actually leaving. My Dependent Entry Approval will authorize our household goods to ship out of the country and we can actually book our travel now!

Today, Zoe went for what will hopefully be one of her last visits to the military vet in Miramar. She had her FAVN test today and when those results are received in the next two weeks all three of us will be good to go! It's surreal to think that two months from today we will be in Japan starting a new chapter in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment