The guys just installed our new synthetic lawn and I couldn't be happier with the result! Not to mention the dogs were in their glory to finally be able to run free in the backyard without me yelling them to get out of the dirt! I have to say, best investment yet...can't wait for Tim to see it. Along with other projects in and around the house, I am trying to keep my lips sealed and not reveal any until he walks through the front door again. But for those of you that know me and secrets, we don't exactly go well together! The picture of the yard before installation is in a post below, so here are some during and after photos. Enjoy... we sure are!


This was after they removed two inches of soil from our existing yard. They put the black plastic sheet down first and then covered it with two inches of crushed rock and sand and compacted it down.
The finished project...lush, green grass that looks like the real thing! The picture in the middle is Zoe "sprinting" around the yard. I know she must be loving it, because it takes a lot for her to get that excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment