Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another surprise in the works...

It's the final home stretch, we have hit 5 months into our deployment and are well into the 6th now! This morning I mailed out Tim's birthday package for January when last night it finally hit me...one more package out for February and he'll be home the next month! I have a few more surprises for Tim up my sleeve but I'm afraid that from here on out, I'll have to be a little more hush. He has seemed to have unraveled nearly all of the the things I have been keeping busy with around the house and in the yard. Today is a quick little surprise for him (pictured below). What could I possibly be doing with two 8 ft. stakes, a staple gun and a cardboard box? Well, knowing that Tim reads this often, I am hoping this will make his mind wander a bit! The surprise is in the box obviously, and I can't wait for him to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment