Thursday, March 3, 2011
My Life Changing Experience
For about a day and a half now I have been contemplating on blogging about this subject. In the end, I decided to just go ahead and do it and who cares what the other half thinks! Yesterday was my day off of work. I had some errands to run and I'm not sure what made me do it but on my way driving back home I stopped by our local Victoria's Secret store and did what I had been dreading to do for years...I actually went to the back fitting rooms and was professionally fitted for a bra! I had read some where that 1 in 3 women are wearing the wrong size bra and I had most of the telltale signs, bulging on the tops and sides, straps digging into your shoulders, etc. I left the store with not only a couple new bras but a lot more confidence. As silly as it may sound, wearing a bra that fits you P-E-R-F-E-C-T-L-Y is a life changing experience for me. I don't think I've ever owned one that made me feel better, improved my posture and even made my tops look better on me. So if you're ever at a shopping mall or a local lingerie store I urge you to take the 2 minutes out of your day and stop and get fitted. Chances are you're probably the 1 in 3 women they're talking about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment