Friday, March 18, 2011
They're Here!
Yesterday I headed out to the airport and picked up Dustin and Rachael. They will be visiting for a week and I'm so excited for all the fun things we have to do this week. Fortunately, I think the weather ended up being in our favor and if we do get any it will be on Monday. Our plans include kayaking, whale watching (Rachael's surprise she doesn't know about yet), Sea World and much more. Tim unfortunately will only have the weekend to spend with us before he's back to work on Monday but we're definitely going to make the best of our time this weeked. Today we are headed downtown to the USS Midway, Seaport Village and a few of the local bars in the Gaslamp Quarter so Dustin can get his fix of March Madness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment