This afternoon I got a knock on the door only to find a vase of beautiful lilies being delivered to me! I opened the attached card and they were from Tim. Tim's training schedule has been boosted lately and he literally spends more time on the ship underway then he does at home. It was nice to have this special surprise while he is gone knowing that he still thinks of me from time to time! He knows lilies, especially calla lilies, are my absolute favorite. They were supposed to be our wedding flowers and I can't help but linger over them whenever we see them out at Farmer's Markets or in a store! It's moments like these that make all this time spent apart not so bad and it gives me something to remind me of him every time I see them in our home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment