Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Today my very best friend, Amanda is celebrating her 27th birthday! I think we're both still young enough that we can say the number out loud, I don't think that rule applies until after 30?

This will make the 22nd birthday we've known each other and celebrated together. Although these years the distance between us makes it nearly impossibly to actually be there in person on our birthdays. I can still remember back to almost every single birthday we've spent together, McDonald's McBirthday and dinner and a movie to see the Adams's Family happen to be two of my all time favorite!

No matter where we are at, we always take the time out of our days to wish each other a Happy Birthday. I love you not only as a best friend but as a sister and I cherish all of the years we had and will have to look forward to! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment