This morning when the sign was put in our front yard Tim, Zoe and I went out to the front yard to bury our St. Joseph statue. They say to bury him upside down and facing the house closest to the "For Sale" sign. As you bury him you are supposed to recite the prayer and continue each day after until your house sells.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
St. Joseph
The other day I received a box in the mail. Inside was a small three inch statue and a prayer card. The statue is of St. Joseph and belonged to my Mom. If you read online most Realtors and prospective sellers looking to sell their houses use this small statue to help the process along. My Mom used it to sell her last two houses and she has passed it on to Tim and I for good luck. When our house does sell you are supposed to dig the statue back up and pass it onto someone else to pass the luck along.
This morning when the sign was put in our front yard Tim, Zoe and I went out to the front yard to bury our St. Joseph statue. They say to bury him upside down and facing the house closest to the "For Sale" sign. As you bury him you are supposed to recite the prayer and continue each day after until your house sells.
This morning when the sign was put in our front yard Tim, Zoe and I went out to the front yard to bury our St. Joseph statue. They say to bury him upside down and facing the house closest to the "For Sale" sign. As you bury him you are supposed to recite the prayer and continue each day after until your house sells.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment