Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sell Our House!



Well the sign was delivered today. I was cleaning the oven and I heard a truck stop in front of the house; I knew exactly what it was. That actually wasn't the crazy part of the morning though. I called our Realtor to let him know that the sign had been put in the front yard. He was headed out to drop off brochures and put the lock box on the door. As I was talking to him a call waiting came into my phone. Not recognizing the local number I let it go to voice mail and finished up my call with Mike. When I got off of the phone I checked the voice mail and to my surprise it was another Realtor wanting to show our house, in the next 20 minutes. Our house was listed on the MLS at 10:30am this morning and ten minutes later we had our first showing. I hope that's a sign of good things to come our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment