Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Farmer's Market at Otay Ranch
I recently discovered a Farmer's Market in our community that is just up the road from my house. Every Tuesday from 4-8pm at Otay Ranch Town Center, local farmers and vendors set up their booth and sell anything from fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh cut flowers, roasted corn, home made salsa just to name a few. This has got to be the best Farmer's Market that I have ever encountered and I am adding it to my list of "things to do and see" when Tim gets home, as I know he would love it too! Last Tuesday was my first time there and I picked up some roasted habenero and garlic pistacios to include in one of Tim's care packages and some freshly made ceviche for my own dinner. Some of the other booths were selling crafts and jewelry and other fresh food booths included cuisines from South Africa, Mexican, Thai and Chinese food, yum! This week I just happen to have today (Tuesday) off again so at 4pm I am venturing back up there just to get outdoors and browse around! Good times...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thank you for your kind words regarding our Farmer's Market! Check us out on Facebook (http://bit.ly/4pQnhZ) or on Twitter (http://twitter.com/ShopOtayRanch) for our latest news and upcoming events!
ReplyDeleteYUMMY!!! Homemade salsa, sign me up! :) Love the Farmer's Markets and bizzares out there - I used to get the best fashion jewelry and unique snacks!
ReplyDelete