Monday, October 26, 2009

Late night (early morning) Phone Call

I got a call from Tim today on the ship's phone while I was at work (8:40pm my time and I think about 6:30am his time, where ever that may be). They should be stopping in their next port sometime this week; I can't really say where until they are officially there and it's no longer confidential. He said definitely before the first of the month and asked for me to stick around the computer tomorrow and Wednesday just in case he can get a wifi signal somewhere. Seems like yesterday I was just talking to him on webcam from Egypt when in actuality it was about 2 1/2 weeks ago, so the weeks are flying by! Looks like I may have another webcam date in the next couple of days, can't wait to see his face again!

No comments:

Post a Comment