Friday, October 30, 2009

Month #3....check!

Well today marks three months since the guys left, feels a whole lot longer than that though! We are still celebrating the Halfway Party on Sunday however, even though we don't have an official word on a timeframe of when they may be back. Tim should hopfully have 2-3 more ports in the next month or two which should keep their moral up around the holidays.

As for me, I am keeping busy working through the weekend and preparing for Mom and Aunt Kimmie's arrival on Tuesday. Can't wait to have fun with them sightseeing around San Diego, as I haven't had much time to do any of it myself since we've got here the end of June! After that, next big plans are for mid December when our family boards our own "ship" on a cruise to the Caribbean...one that I'm sure Tim would much rather be on right now!

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't that be neat if we seen his ship sailing out in the Caribbean? Never know

    ReplyDelete