Tuesday, October 20, 2009
My New Toy
With all of the extra hours and overtime I have been putting into work lately, I thought it was only appropriate to treat myself. Most of you would think a day at the spa, a new outfit but no, not me, I'm just not that type of girl! For those of you that do know me, you also know that I am a little OCD when it comes to cleaning, so I have had my eye on a steam cleaner for a couple months now. I was going back and forth between a hand-held one or a mop-like version, what brand, what color, etc? I finally took a trip this morning to Bed Bath and Beyond and bought the Shark hand-held steam cleaner. I was sold on the infomercial I had seen awhile ago,but to see it in person and all of the fun gadgets it came with, I couldn't resist. So my day off today will consist of trying to steam clean every surface possible in my house...with results to come later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment