Tim said it was $5 to ride a camel...but then they would charge your $20 to get off of it, how funny!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Alexandria, Egypt
I was so happy log onto Facebook tonight and find that Tim was able to pick up a wireless connection somwhere and post his pictures from his visit to Egypt. The guys were allowed off of the ship today for group tours to visit the pyramids and sphynix. Below are just a few of the pictures that Tim took, he also made sure to let me know he got some great souveniers while there...and of course, all were to be kept a secret until he gets home! I am so happy I can live vicariously through his travels! In the end, I have to be happy, after all he is another port closer to home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment