Thursday, October 22, 2009

November's Care Package

Whoa...it seemed like just yesterday I shipped out Tim's Halloween package for October and now by the end of next week, it will be November! Another month down and another month closer to coming home. This month I had to put on my thinking cap of how I could make this Thanksgiving care package unique. I researched a lot of ideas online and came up with a "Thanksgiving themed dinner" package, just with a little twist. In the box, along with needed toiletries and other fun stuff were some non-perishable substitutes for your usual holiday dinner, i.e. beef jerkey (turkey), croutons (stuffing), pumpkin spice bread (pumpkin pie), Funyuns (green bean casserole...or the topping of it at least), potato chips (mashed potatos), dried cranberries (cranberry dressing) and apple pie flavored jelly beans (apple pie). Hopefully he will think it is creative and understand it all! Hoping to ship it out next week before Mom and Aunt Kimmie arrive just in time for him to get it for Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. That's REALLY cute! Very creative :) And I'm with you, I always wondered if Tony got the creativity and meaning of my care packages, haha!

    ReplyDelete