Today we ventured out to Hillcrest to visit a Farmer's Market. Knowing what a selection my local one has at Otay Ranch, I had no idea what to expect for this one. Boy was I plesantly surprised! What we thought would be a quick stroll up and down the booths turned into almost 3 hours of browsing, eating and shopping. This has to be the best Farmer's Market I have ever experience. We sampled everything from tamales, frest fruits, hummus, aquas frescas, fresh breads...the list could go on and on but I'm still full and just thinking about all of the food we ate earlier today makes me a little naseaous! To top the day off, my Aunt Kimmie bought a beautiful bouquet of seasonal flowers, perfect for the fall. Sunflowers, lillies, a bird of paradise and cute miniature (real) pumpkins that grow on twigs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment