This morning I got all of our decorations out of the storage closet, fluffed them back up and decorated for Christmas. All of the Fall/Thanksgiving themed decorations went back into storage until next year. It wasn't until only an hour later when I was finished that I realized how little Christmas decorations we actually have. I guess coming from a small 900 sq. ft. apartment to a house almost double that size is a big difference! I told myself for the longest time I wasn't going to decorate; Tim is gone and I will be working on Christmas, so it really won't feel like Christmas to me. That feeling lasted a whole two days before I changed my mind. My plan is to wait until the first of the year when all of the stores have what's left of Christmas trees and decorations on sale for me to stock up for next year!
Our Christmas ornaments are ones that we have picked up over the years from all of the places we have either visited or lived, however this one has to be, by far, my favorite for this Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment