Thursday, November 5, 2009
Our Day on the Big Bay
Today we ventured out to the San Diego Bay and did a lot of sightseeing which included the USS Midway, Seaport Village and an awesome guided tour on The Seal, a truck/trolley that drives on the streets then converts into a boat and takes you around the Bay. We saw hundreds of sea lions, the beautiful skyline and even a guided missle cruiser pulling back in to port. Just made me miss Tim a little (okay, a whole lot)! It was a chilly day once we hit the water, but fortunately the tour guide handed out complimentary blankets so we could cozy up on the ride and enjoy every minute. This had to be one of the best and definitely most fun things that I have done since moving here. I know I will probably have to twist Tim's arm to go on it when he gets home, but it was well worth it...made for a great start to an even better day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment