For those of you that read my blog last month on the hand-held Shark Cleaner that I bought, brought home, only for the motor to burn out on me on the very first try. I returned it the same day disappointed and went back to the good old fashioned way of cleaning. This week, after seeing the informercial over and over again on TV reminded me of how much I still wanted it. Reluctantly, I went backup to Bed Bath and Beyond and bought it again (it was the last one on the shelf). Brought it home and crossed my fingers as I pulled the trigger....I had steam, it worked!
So today I have cleaned and sanatized everything from our outdoor patio set, windows, mirrors, kitchen and bathroom sinks, oven, microwave, the dog's bed, couch, etc...and it's only been 3 hours. I have a few days off this week and my goal is to get at much done around the house as I can. Just when I think I have steam cleaned everything, there's something else that catches my eye around the house. For about $80 this is, in my opinion, definitely a great investment. No longer will I have to buy window cleaner, tons upon tons of paper towes, febreeze or even dusting polish! This machine does it all, not only has it already paid for itself, it is eco friendly and safe for the dogs too...all it uses is plain old tap water, no more use for harsh chemicals and sprays! They say third time's a charm, in this case, it was my second!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment