
I checked the mail tonight after I got home from work tonight...even risking the walk down the sidewalk possibly to be attacked by wild coyotes! After several requests for my Mom to check my mail for a "card" she sent out...too bad the "card" turned out to be an early birthday package, of course that's my Mom for you! First, was a hilarious card and the box included some magazine and the battery operated candlesticks that you put in your front windows during the holidays (she said she had some extra and would be sending them out). What I didn't expect were the other gifts that she put in the packages, including an adorable whale print wallet (I love whales!!!) that we saw at Seaport Village when she visited last month, a Visa gift card, a handmade Christmas ornament from home and the newest addition to my Boyd Bear collection! This totally made my day, I wasn't expecting it at all and I'm sure my neighbors were wondering what the scream was that came from my house around 11pm when I saw the whale wallet! Thanks again Mom, Dad, Dustin and Brandon...you really know how to make a great birthday no matter how far away I am. Love you guys and I am counting down the hours now until we can celebrate next week together!

My new Christmas ornament from home...complete with sand from the beach!

My new Boyd Bear addition...I think I am going to need bigger shelves for all of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment