Friday, December 25, 2009

Zoe and Ron's Christmas

I planned on letting Zoe and Ron "open" their stocking and Christmas gifts this morning. However, after I was called into work this morning I decided what would it really hurt them to wait until the afternoon, after all...would they even notice? Once I got home I let them attack their stocking and gifts under the tree that they had been eyeing all week. Ron has even tried sneaking a few away to secretly open when I am busy around the house. Needless to say, they all ended up on a high shelf, out of reach, until this afternoon. Here are a couple of pictures I snapped while they were busy devouring treats and discovering their new toys!

I made them pose for a picture in front of the fireplace before opening presents.


Digging in...

Didn't take very long for them to find their favorites...

Ron waiting patiently for a delicious cookie. He wanted it so bad he was shaking!

Last but not least, Zoe's favorite toy! Every year she gets a new toy piggy, this year was no different. This one even snorts, kind of like her!




No comments:

Post a Comment