Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What Tim's been up to...

Tim has been keeping pretty busy since they have been back out to sea after leaving Dubai. From what I am allowed to say they have had some pretty intense training, all of which really pumps Tim up. He speaks so highly of their new CO and has nothing but good to say about him. I can't wait to meet him myself! Tim has recently earned his Officer of the Deck qualification, Duty Master at Arms qualification and RPPO (Repair Parts Petty Officer) qualification. As of now, the ship is still planning on stopping the end of the month before they prepare for their last long underway (about a month or so) then it's time to head home! I know it seems like it is just right around the corner when in all actuality it's another four months away. I will keep you posted, as always, when I get word from Tim. Remember you can always follow him on the map below of places he has visited. Miss you Tim and love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment