Saturday, December 5, 2009
One more week to go!
Alright... I have made it down to one week! My suitcase is packed and this time next week I will be on a plane heading to Fort Lauderdale, FL to meet the rest of my family for a week long, pre-Christmas cruise! The ship doesn't leave until Sunday the 13th but in my mind, my vacation starts the second my plane takes off from the runway. Compared to past vacations, I have packed extremely light just the essentials for the week. This vacation will be a little different, mainly because Tim won't be there. I can't remember the last family vacation without him, maybe Disney World before I left for collge? He will be missed and I'm sure I will be thinking of him every minute of every day, no different than if I were at home. This vacation means one thing, once it's over I can come home and start preparing for his Homecoming, month #5 is well underway and it's getting closer and closer each day. Woo-h00!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment