Our last port of call on this cruise was Ocho Rios, Jamaica. This was my fourth visit to Jamaica, third time to Ocho Rios. This has got to be one of the most beautiful places on earth and a big reason as to why we keep coming back! Last time we visited Ocho Rios on a cruise, our family did the Dunns River Falls climb which was a blast. This time we opted for a Zipline and River Tubing combo excursion. At first, I can say that some of us...mostly Mom and I, were a little scared about the ziplining. But I think I can speak for both of us when I say after the first one, it was a breeze! Mainly, because they push you off whether you are ready to go or not! By the last line, we were all wishing there were more, we didn't want it to end!

Dad and Mom after our last zipline. The sun was hot and we were all ready for the river tubing part of the excursion!

Rachael and Dustin
Me and Brandon...
Next up was river tubing down the White River. Ocho Rios means eight rivers and this was one of the eight freshwater rivers they have. It was beautiful, crystal clear water...a little cold, but really refreshing after ziplining through the forest in the sun.Mom and Dad just before the last rapid of the river and the end of our trip
Rachael...cheese!
Brandon...I don't know how he knew how to pose for the photographer. I sure didn't see them up there!
Dustin
Me going into the last rapid of the river, thankfully I didn't flip!









No comments:
Post a Comment